At Salt & Copper we are more than just a restaurant. Here you can come and spend a day with the entire family.
Along with our exceptional fresh meals, we offer a beautiful setting and fun activities for the entire family.
For the kids we offer a designated play area, and while your kids are enjoying their playtime we offer you the chance to see Harmony’s distilling process first hand at the Copper Lounge.
You can also enjoy a gin tasting session with friends, order from our variety of craft spirits expertly served by our capable staff and learn more about our distilling process.
To see our menu click below.
At the Copper Lounge you can come have a look at Nona – Harmony Distillery’s working copper still!
Why so much copper?
It’s because copper is the ideal metal for distilling alcohol. It is a great conductor of heat, it will remove sulfur compounds and helps to keep the contents free from contamination.
Come join us for one of our tasting sessions for the complete Harmony Distillery experience. Enjoy our selection of craft spirits that are expertly prepared using the perfect serve as recommended by the distillers who made them.
Copper Lounge invites you to book us for your next event, we will even take care of your catering!
Buy our award-winning gin online.
Situated on the R102 Hartenbos, Mossel Bay in the Garden Route, Western Cape, South Africa.
Driving directions from the N2 from George:
- Take the N2 to Mossel Bay.
- After 34.5km, take exit 397 towards Hartenbos.
- Follow the road for 850m.
- Turn left onto the R102, follow the road for 800m and we will be on your left.
Driving from Mossel Bay:
- Take George road out of Mossel Bay.
- Follow Louis Fourie road for 7,7km, until you reach the R102 turn.
- Turn right onto the R102, follow the road for 750m and we will be on your right.